The Government have issued orders to recruit Lab Attendant on Outsourcing basis for fill up existing vacancies in Guntur Medical College, Guntur with the consolidated pay per month as mentioned against each post:-
|si.No.||Name of the Post||
N ‘ d
|Mode of Appointment|
|ROP 8- ST(W)||12000/-||Outsourcing|
NOTE: The no. of posts to be filled may be increased or decreased as per the instructions of the Government to be issued.
Must have passed SSC or its equivalent examinations
Must possess a certificate of certified Lab Attendant course of any recognized institute
Intermediate(MedicalLab Assistant) Vocational course offered by the Board of Intermediate Education.
SELECTION PROCESS & SERVICE WEIGHTAGE:
Aggregate of marks obtained in at I the years in the qualifying examination
Weightage for experience of Govt. Service including contract service
i) 2.5 marks per Six months in Tribal area.
ii) 2.0 marks per Six months in Rural area.
iii)1.0 marks per Six months in Urban areas
Weightage for No. of years since passing qualifying examination Upto 10 firstname.lastname@example.org marks per completed year after acquiring requisite qualification. Based on Covid duties:
@5 marks per Six months
@10 marks per one year.
@15 marks per one year six months
MS.No.07 HM&FW(B2) dept, Dt:06/01/2022.
Rs. 300/- for OC and BC Candidates.
The application fee of Rs.300/- should be paid by the way of Demand Draft from any Nationalized Bank, in Favour of College Development Society, GMC, Guntur.
OC candidate should not have completed 42 years as on 01.12.2021(Should not have been born before 01.12.1979).
SC/ST/BC Candidates should not have completed 47years as on 01.12.2021. (Should not have born before 01.12.1974).
Ex-Servicemen and PHC Candidates should not have completed 50years as on 01.12.2021 (Should not have born before 01.12.1971)
Reservation Remuneration: Rule of Reservation will apply as per AP State Govt. Rules in force. As per GO Ms.No.64 HM&F W (AI) Dept., Dt.10.06.2020
Selection Process: GO Ms.No.151 Fin.(HR-I, Plg & Policy) Dept. Dt.08.08.2016 Purely on merit duly following the Rule of Reservation through the District Selection Committee.
CONDITIONS ON APPOINTMENT:
The candidate selected and appointed on contract basis shall not be regarded as a member of the service in which the post to which he/she appointed included and shall not be entitled by reason only of such appointment, to any preferential right to any other appointment in that or any other service. The department or the person may revoke the contractual appointment or discontinue the contract by giving one month notice in writing on either side. This contract appointment would automatically cease to operate on lapse of contract period and both parties will be discharged of theii‘ respective obligations and liabilities without any formal or informal communication.
Other service Conditions:
- All the recruited candidates shall maintain benefited Head Quarters.
- Department reserves the right to transfer the contractual employees to any other station due to exigencies of work or administrative reasons.
- Disciplinary control in accordance with provisions of APCS(CCA) Rules,1991.
- AU persons on contract basis shall execute an agreement on a nonjudicial stamp paper of Rs.100/- with two witness and submit the same to the appointing authority concerned at the time of reporting for duty seeing to the terms and conditions of the contract.
Candidates should make sure of their eligibility to the post applied for and that the declaration made by them in the format ot the application regarding their eligibility in all respects. Any candidate furnishing incorrect information or making false declaration regarding his/her eligibility at any stage or suppressing any information is liable to be debarred from recruitment conducted by the department and summarily rejection of their candidature for this recruitment and future recruitments.
The department is vested with conducting the recruitment and selection as per rules duly maintaining utmost secrecy and confidentiality in this process and any attempt by any one causing or likely to cause breach this duty in such manner or by such action as to violate or likely to violate the fair practice followed and the ensured by the department will be sufficient cause for rendering such questionable means as ground for debarment.
DEPARTMENT’S DECISION IS FINAL:
The decision of the department district Selection Committee pertaining to the application and its acceptance or rejection, as the case may be, and conduct of the counseling and at all consequent stages culminating in the selection or otherwise of any candidate shall be final in all respects and binding on all concerned under the powers vested with it. The department/DSC also reserve its right and modify regarding terms and conditions laid down in notification for conducting the various stages up to selection duly intimating details thereof to all concerned as warranted by any unforeseen circumstances arising during the course of this process.
Guidelines and Instructions for filling up of application:
The filled-in application in duplicate along with a copy of all certificates and documents are to be submitted through Register Post with Ack. Due or in person during the office hours from 25.02.2022 to 03.03.2022 by 5.00 PM in Gvintur Medical College, Guntur. The application without signature of the applicant or without any of the following enclosures will be summarily rejected.
LIST OF CERTIFICATES AND DOCUMENTS:
1. S.S.C. or Equivalent examination Marks Memo. 2. Intermediate or 10+2 examination Marks Memo. 3. Qualifying Examination Pass Certificate. 4. Marks memos of all the years (qualifying examination) 5. Registration and Renewal certificates of respective councils. 6. Internship Certificate if any applicable. 7. Latest Caste certificate issued by the Tashildar /MRO Concerned. 8. Study certificate for the years from 4th class to 10th class. In case of Private Study residence certificate from the Tahsildar/MRO concerned for the above period (4th to 10th> Class Study period) 9 PH Certificate (SADAREM CERTIFICATE) in respect of candidates Claiming reservation under PH Quota 10 Sports certificate in respect of candidates claiming under sports quota 11 Relevant Certificate in respect of candidates claiming Ex Service man Quota 12 1 Photograph duly pasted on the application form with signature of individual Across the Photo. 13 Copy of appointment order and Service Certificate for in —service candidates who are working on contract service with Government under Medical and Health Depart., from concerned officer duly counter signed by the concerned DM&HO.