Name: Dr.S.BABULAL, M.D.
Designation: Additional Director of Medical Education & Principal,Guntur Medical College,Guntur.
University: Dr.N.T.R. University of Health Sciences,Vijayawada.
Total Length of Service as teacher in the University: 33 Years
Institute & University
|MD ((Pulmonary Medicine))||Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam / Andhra University||
|MBBS||Rangaraya Medical College , Kakinada/ Andhra University||
Details of Teacher Service:
|Additional DME/Principal||Guntur Medical College, Guntur||03-06-2020 to Till date|
|Additional DME||DME Covid Command Control Centre, Vijayawada||31-03-2020 to 02-06-2020|
|Additional DME/ Superintendent||Govt. General Hospital, Guntur||01-09-2019 to 31-03-2020|
|Superintendent||Govt. General Hospital, Anantapuram||28-06-2019 to 31-08-2019|
|Superintendent||Govt. General Hospital, Vijayawada||10-05-2018 to 28-06-2019|
|Professor & HOD of Pulmonary Medicine||Siddhartha Medical College, Vijayawada||09-01-2016 to 09-05-2018|
|Registrar||Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, A.P.||09-01-2013 to 08-01-2016|
|Superintendent||Govt. General Hospital, Vijayawada||15-08-2012 to 09-01-2013|
|Superintendent & Principal||SMC&GGH, Vijayawada||15-07-2012 to 14-08-2012|
|Professor & HOD of Pulmonary Medicine||Siddhartha Medical College, Vijayawada||25-05-2012 to 14-07-2012|
|Principal||Siddhartha Medical College, Vijayawada||17-01-2012 to 24-05-2012|
|Professor & HOD of Pulmonary Medicine||Siddhartha Medical College, Vijayawada||31-01-2004 to 16-01-2012|
|Superintendent||Govt. General Hospital, Vijayawada||01-11-2010 to 23-11-2010|
|Superintendent||Govt. General Hospital, Vijayawada||23-08-2010 to 18-10-2010|
|Superintendent||Govt. General Hospital, Vijayawada||10-04-2010 to -06-06-2010|
|Superintendent||Govt. General Hospital, Vijayawada||27-01-2010 to 31-03-2010|
|Deputy Superintendent||Government General Hospital, Vijayawada||15-06-2006 to 31-12-2010|
|Professor & HOD||Siddhartha Medical College, Vijayawada||31-01-2004 to 08-01-2013|
|Professor of Pulmonary Medicine||Government General Hospital, Guntur||10-08- 2002 to 31-01-2004|
|Professor of Pulmonary Medicine||Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam||10-05-2001 to 10-08-2002|
|Associate Professor of Pulmonary Medicine||Siddhartha Medical College, Vijayawada||20-04- 2000 to 10-05-2001|
|Assistant Professor of Pulmonary Medicine||Siddhartha Medical College, Vijayawada||01-01-1988 to 19-04-2000|
Principal office contact Details:
Phone No: 0863-2234625
Fax No: 0863-2320908
LIST OF PUBLICATIONS AS FIRST AUTHOR :
- Profile of bacterial culture and sensitivity from the sputum of chronic obstructive pulmonary patients with acute exacerbations – Original Research Article published in Asian Pacific Journal of Health Sciences, 2017; 4(1):173-182.
- A Prospective Study of Electrocardiographic Changes in Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease – Original Research Article published in Scholars Journal of Applied Medical Sciences (SJAMS) Jan 2017; 5(IC):150-158.
LIST OF PUBLICATIONS AS SECOND AUTHOR :
- BILATERAL APICAL FUNGAL BALL OF POST TUBERCULAR FIBROCAVITY OF LUNG – Original Article published in Journal of Evolution of Medical and Dental Sciences-Eissn-2278-4802, pISSN-2278-4748/Vol.4/Issue/92/Nov,16,2015.
- THE TREATMENT WITH WATER SEAL CHEST DRAIN (PDU) IN TYPE 2 DIABETES MELLITUS PATIENT WITH RIGHT HYDRONUMOTHORAX OF TUBERCULAR AETIOLOGY WITH PERSISTANT RIGHT PNEUMOTHORAX WITH BPF AFTER FAILURE OF DECORTICATION – Original article published in Journal of Evolution of Medical and Dental Sciences-Eissn-2278-4802, pISSN-2278-4748/Vol.5/Issue.07 / Jan 25,2016.
- A study of prevalence of aerobic bacteria and fungi in sputum specimens of patients with post tubercular bronchiectasis - Original Research Article published in Indian Journal of Medical and Dental Sciences, July 2017; 6(2): 1468-1474
- A study of Fungal infections in Chronic Pulmonary Tuberculosis patients – Indian Journal of applied research, volume -7, issue-9 September 2017, ISSN-2249-555X: 178-181.
LIST OF PUBLICATIONS AS THIRD AUTHOR :
- VIDEO ASSISTED THORACOSCOPY IN UNDIAGNOSED PLEURAL EFFUSION-original research article published in Scholars Journal of Applied Medical Sciences(SJAMS) May 2016; 4(5D):1681-1684.
- TO ESTABLISH THE ROLE OF HRCT IN THE EARLY DIAGNOSIS OF PULMONARY DISEASE IN SYMPTOMATIC HIV SERO-POSITIVE PATIENTS WITH NORMAL CHEST RADIOGRAPH – Original Research Article published in Scholars Journal of Applied Medical Sciences(SJAMS) Feb, 2016; 4(2D):609-613.
- CURRENT CLINICAL PROFILE OF RESPIRATORY DISEASES IN GERIATRIC POPULATION – Original article published in Asian Pacific Journal of Health Sciences, 2015;2(4):73-77
- CLINICO RADIOLOGICAL SPECTRUM OF RESPIRATORY MANIFESTATIONS IN HIV SEROPOSITIVE PATIENTS- Research Paper published in Indian Journal of Applied Research Volume:5 Issue:11 November, 2015, ISSN-2249-555X : 345 – 348.
- EARLY PULMONARY MANIFESTATIONS OF DIFFUSE TYPE OF SYSTEMIC SCLEROSIS: Care Report published in Scholars Journal of Medical Case Reports – September 2015; 3(9B): 928-932.
- Conducted more than one thousand medical camps in and around Vijayawada and as Lions President conducted more than 180 service activities.
- Served in the Society as President of Y’s Men’s Club of Vijayawada Bhavani during the year 1992-1994.
- Served the society as Regional Service Director of Y’s Men’s International during the year 1993-94.
- Served the society as Secretary of Lions Club of Vijayawada for the year 1994-95.
- Served the society as President of Lions Club of Vijayawada for the year 1996-97.
- Served the society as Zone chairman of Zone –II, Region VII of Lions District 324C1 for the year 1997-98.
- Served the society as Vice President of Vijayawada Consumer Counsel for the year 1993-99.
- Served the society as President of Jaycees Club of Vijayawada Greater for the year 1997-99.
- Served the society as Lions District Chairman for Tuberculosis for the year 1995-96 and conducted and organized Tuberculosis detection camps and created awareness about prevention of Tuberculosis in the general public by pamphlets, booklets and through newspapers.
- Served the society as Region chairman of Region IX of Lions District 316 D for the year 2014-15.
- Served the society as Lions District Chairman for Children Services for the year 2015-16.
- Served the society as Sunday Free clinic organized by Lions Club of Vijayawada at Hariat Lions Building, Machavaram, Vijayawada from 1991-98.
- Organized free TB detection and checkup camps every Sunday at Mahanthipuram, Vijayawada for several years.
- Organized several family planning camps
- Organized Several Blood group detection & Blood Donation camps
- Organized several cancer detection, Diabetic detection camps
- Organized several AIDS awareness lectures
- Organized several leadership development seminars and career guidance programmes.
- Organized Lions District Conference in April 1997 at Vijayawada.
- Conducted Lions Regional Meet of Region IX of Lions Dist 316 D on 25-01-2015.
- Conducted Geriatric camp 1st time in Vijayawada
- Organized geriatric awareness lectures by D.V.Natarajan, M.D. Professor of Geriatrics, Madras at SMC, Vijayawada and at IMA Hall, Vijayawada
- Member of Indian Medical Association (IMA) Vijayawada branch.
- Participated in several medical camps organized by Bharath Vikas Parishad, Gandhiji Seva Samithi and several other Voluntary organizations.
- Rendered free Medical service to the Krishna District Wholesale Drug Traders Association at Bhavannarayana Street, Vijayawada during 1993-96.
- Organized special free medical camp during Krishna Puskaram of 1992 of on behalf of Lions Club and served thousands of pilgrims.
- Received Master’s Degree in Kundalini Yoga
- Practicing Raja Yoga since past 22 years
- Giving free training in Raja Yoga since past 17 years
- Taking free special classes on Health management, Stress Management and Meditation since past 22 years
- Received Best Secretary award at the Lions Regional level for the year 1994-95
- Received Top 10 secretary awards at Lions District 324C1 for the year 1994-95.
- Received Best President Award at Y’s Men’s Regional convention at Vijayawada for the year 1993-94.
- Received Best President award at Lions Regional level for the year 1996
- Received outstanding President Award at Lions District 324C1 for the year 1996.
- Received President Excellence award from the Lions Clubs International for the year 1996.
- Received two Guiding Lion awards from Lions Club International.
- Received three leadership club extension awards from Lions Club International
- Received outstanding Zonal Chairman award for the year 1997-98 from Lions Dist 324C1.
- Received outstanding Jaycee’s President award in Zone on 1997 at Vijayawada
- Received outstanding District Chairman award in the year 1995-96
- Received Best Involved Lion award from Lions District 316 D for the year 2015-16.
- Serving the society as Governors’ Area Representative for Lions District 316 D for the year 2016-17
- Received Ugadi Puraskar at Mangalagiri in the year 1995 and received several best service activities awards and best club awards from Lions District and several appreciation awards from several organizations.
- Received Dr.B.R.Ambedkar Life Time Achievement award from Dr.B.R.Ambedkar Adarsha Academy, Krishna District for the year 2014.
- Received Bharath Jyothi award and certificate of Excellence by India International Friendship Society in the year 2003 from the hands of Dr.Bhisham Narain Singh, Hon’ble Former Governor of Tamil Nadu.
- Received Best Doctor award from Health Care International, Hyderabad for the year 2015.
- Received Best Region Chairperson Award from Lions District Governor of District 316 of Lions Clubs International for the year 2014-15.
- Received LCIF Contribution Award from Lions District Governor of District 316 of Lions Clubs International for the year 2014-15.
- Received Melvin Jones Fellow of Lions Clubs International in the year 2015.
- Received Melvin Jones Fellowship lapel pin from Lions Clubs International Foundation in the year 2015.
- Received best District Chairman Award in the Region IX of District 316 D of Lions Clubs International for the year 2015-16.
- Received Certified Guiding Lion Training and received Certified Guiding Lion Certificate of Achievement from Lions Clubs International on 12th October, 2014.
- Received Vaidya Prapoorna Award from Surya Chandra International, Hyderabad for the year 2015.
- Received certificate from Marvelous Book of World Records for the achievements for the year 2015.
- Received Uttama Vaidya Seva Ratna Award and Certificate of Appreciation for the medical services to the society from Teja Arts, Vijayawada for the year 2015.